Friday, November 10, 2006

Weight of vaccum

A sudden loneliness has engulfed me; I have no explanation for the same. All of a sudden I dont understand how it has happened. Nowadays I seem to be in loss of words while I speak to people. Though there are many people around me and really lots of them; (thanks to my job) lots of parties and get-togethers suddenly these things do interest me. I was pondering about this phenomenon for quiet some time trying to analyse the reasons for the same. This became necessary for the simple reason that I am a person who loves talking to people and make new and newer contacts still maintaining contacts with my old pal. I realised that the most probable rather closest reason would be that I have overgrown for the place and the job. This is the right time for a change. So I am on the job for job hunting. But again I am a lazy person and it would be easier said thatn done for the same.
Till any change takes in my life, I am sure for the moment that I have the unique oppurtunity to try and weigh the emptiness

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...