Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crouching tiger.....hidden (lot man other things) dragon

A couple of days back I was seeing this movie on AXN....off late I have been seeing too much of television; movies or otherwise....I have to get rid of it....but take m word I was seeing it for atleast the sixth time...but somehow or the other I was attracted enough to see it at a stretch non-stop without even changing the channel even during the pods....I located a couple of things....precisely that is the reason why I am blogging on the same today

a. We associate this movie with martial arts....no doubt that was but whats hidden is the romance that is depicted in the movie....julian and mubai....this is pure romance not the tpical love making or otherwise that is shown in movies to express one feeling for the other

b. More important that this movie at couple of times focusses on man philosophical issues...mubai: all things that can be touched loose their weight...one has to loose something to understand the importance of it

c. Life does not go our way.....more importantly one ought to dedicate onself to the society rather than thinking of oneself....but is it easy? i am sure people will admit that it is easier said than done

do comment if you feel that I am wrong

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...