Monday, October 30, 2006

holiday...musings

Its been quiet some time since I last blogged....blogged...eh whats that ?? You know unknowingly we cramp in so many words and jargons that Shakespeare would really have a tough time understanding those...but as they say it is the call of the time.
the past time (since last scrap) had been a not so exciting one....last week had been full of holidays....holidays mean lots of idle time....nice slumber and passover with books....coming to books, I have to confess that there has not been much progress. No serious reading since long. I have to catch up otherwise this head is going to get scrapped with idiotory things....I hope to be in a position to comment about some writing. But why do I say so...I had been afterall going through the soft version of a novel (I dont remember the name) of Jeffery Archer on my laptop.

2 comments:

Krishanu Bose said...

Hello Sukhi,

Nice to see your blogsite.

Cheers,
Krishanu

tariq said...

yeah..i went thru u r blogs.....
put some UCE or XIM life exp.
secondly blogging means expressions of trivial things expressed in an importnt wway...
i will also update my blogs

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...