Friday, October 20, 2006

Excited state of affairs

With diwali in the air and the prospects of going home tonight, excites me. But this is not the only reason why I would think of having such a title. Had a terrific fracas with boss today. Things could not have been bad with an operational issue coming up in one of the branches of my domain. By the end of almost 10 working hours, I realised that it was only talking for atleast 8 hours a day. Was in a dilemma as to whether I do work for a bank or for a call centre ?
The tinge of partying tonight the Diwali way is also in the air. Each one is eyeing the other at office as to when will all close their official state of affairs to hurry and chill out....what the hell then I am blogging for ?..............signing off

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...