Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its paper time

Yesterevening I had 2 of my papers published. This has some way given vent to my writing spirit. These are not the typically reasearched ones with data analysis and number crunching. But nevertheless I beleive that research is a research with or without numbers. Any qualitative topic cannot have a figure attached to it and I beleive there is a necessity for such papers.
I have a sense of contentment now and a growing hunger now. I am somehow become an addict. I hope to maintain the same. Any collaborators are welcome!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...