Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hiatus....

My kid is back from his maternal uncle's place. The moment he saw me after a couple of months, he sprang up to me. I was all along besides him throughout the journey from the station. I was just recollecting the achievements of Watson & Crick. There really exists a DNA with a particular structure and this only is the connect between generations. Owing to this only this kid of not even a year old was able to recognise me. We adults have tendency of forgetting people/faces even when most of us have public dealing as part of their jobs.
Thank God for being there and thanking him once again for creating DNA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...