Tuesday, June 19, 2007

T Time

It has been a harrowing day today....not because of it being a physically tiring or mentally draining day (as I have seen much more pathetic days) but because of the BIG gloom.....no no no not inside my or anything to do with my moood but inside me due to the umpteen number of tea cups guzzled. I will never forget this harrowing day; neither will I ever pardon the person who initiated the idea of making Rajnandgaon a branch location. I hope it subsides with time.
Refer to the previous blog....I told you marriage is the best thing that can happen to a person; me missing my other half

No comments:

About Me

My photo
banker for the belly, has a penchant for knowing something new, jumps into many things from neutrons-netas-nazis-nature, chronicler of anything historical, avid reader, occasional writer, connoisseur of food, amateur photographer, fb addict, blogger, stoic and philosopher at heart...